Monday, November 26, 2007

Gift Ideas: www.LoopyBoopy.etsy.com






Here is the store profile. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

A little about myself. I sculpt dolls. I have so much fun creating characters. Sometimes they are in my head before I begin, other times they come into being as I make them. I love quircky, odd, whimsical, cute, creepy and eerie things. I think you'll find a little bit of each of those things right here in my shop. So take a look, peruse...Convo me with your thoughts.

I am a self taught artist, working in sculpture for over 20 years. I have been showing and selling my work across the gulf coast for many years. My work is really a collage of many medium, basically I use whatever works, Papier Mache, Paperclay, pulp, sculpey... I have a 7 year old daughter, many of my characters and their stories are inspired by her amazing imagination, dreams and ideas. We also enjoy reading fantasy and creepy books with fairies and goblin, witches ghouls and have I lots of fun recreating the creatures I imagine in my head.

No comments:


Powered By Blogger